The annual meeting of the Board of Trustees of the International Association for Economic Development (IAED) was held at the Grenada Embassy in Moscow.
H.E. Oleg Firer, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Grenada summarized the results of the Association's work for 2021 and outlined the main tasks and vectors of the Association's activities for 2022 and beyond.
During the meeting Christopher Konstantinidi, a member of the Board of Trustees, was unanimously elected Deputy Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
Initiatives for the development of new directions of the Association were outlined, namely:
- participation in the international ESG agenda and sustainable development projects;
- development of international activities in the field of tourism.
The meeting was attended by:
- H.P. Milorad Šepanović - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Montenegro
-H.E. Alfonso Lopez Caballero - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic.
- Ms Julia Koroleva - Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Federal Centre for Quality and Safety of Grain and Grain Products
- Mr. Christopher Konstantinidi - Chairman of the Expert Council of the State Duma Committee on Tourism and Development of Tourism Infrastructure; Scientific Director of the Sustainable Development Department, National Rating Agency
-Mr. Yuri Pavel Santacruz Perdomo, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of El Salvador
- Mr. Domingo Nina Antonio Cabrera, Representative of the Dominican Republic
- Mr. Roy Bissundoyal: Minister Counsellor for the Republic of Mauritius
- Mr. Roy Jones Jr. @royjonesjrofficial - Sports Development and Promotion Officer, four weight classes boxing World Champion
- Ms. Anastasia Barna @anastasia_barna - Director of Association
- Mr. Ildar Neverov @ildarneverov - Deputy Director of the Association
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)